- * Taxes, Maid Service (except Sunday) and Wi-Fi are included in all rates.
- * Telephone is not included.
- * It is recommended to check with your cell phone company for a Mexico plan for your stay.
- * Tips are not included.
- * Check in time is 3:00pm.
- * Check out time is 11:00am. We will be happy to be flexible on the check out time, providing there are no incoming guests.
- * 50% deposit due within (5) five days of booking in order to confirm your reservation.
- * Balance/damage deposit is due in full 45 days prior to check in.
- * Entire house is for one rental party. Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
Security Deposit And Terms:
A deposit of $250.00 is required with final payment. Deposit will be refunded within two weeks of departure. Guests occupying the property will be responsible for any damages caused by themselves, to the property or its contents during their stay.
If at any time there are more people residing in the villa than you requested, your deposit will automatically be forfeited. Bedrooms are non-smoking: $200 USD will be deducted per room, if smoked in. Weddings are not permitted to take place at Casa De Helen without prior consent.
Balance/damage deposit is due in full 45 days prior to check in.
Reservations are subject to a minimum of one-night rental cost on all cancellations. If a cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be returned less one-night rental. If a cancellation is made less than 60 days prior to arrrival date, the deposit will be refunded provided Casa De Helen is rebooked. We will make every effort to accomodate you at a later date. HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. This includes Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter week. Trip Cancellation Insurance is advised and can be obtained from your travel agent or checking with www.travelinsured.com or www.1TravelInsurance.com.
Non Responsibility – Casa De Helen assumes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to person, property, or otherwise resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, danger incident to the sea, any body of water, native plant or animal species, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of government or other authorities dejure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, nearby remodeling or construction, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, custom regulations, delays, or cancellations of, or changes in itineraries or schedule or from acts of omission of any airline, expectations, upset, disappointment, stress or frustration whether physical or mental, or due to any use beyond the control of Casa De Helen or from improper or insufficient passport, visa or other documents. Casa De Helen will not be held responsible as a result of any of the foregoing occurrences or conditions.